Thursday, July 21, 2011

audrey's farm

Below is the flower garden looking toward the shed.  My gardens are chaotic . Everything is so close together it gets to be a jungle.The lilies are in bloom now. They are one of my favorite flowers. There is a  small pond  where the cattails are. I never planted them. Somehow they got  to my pond from the swamp across the road from me. The second picture of the lilies is looking toward the barn which is attached to the house.
The ducks are happy to have a pool. I am getting more eggs from the chickens then I can eat. It is feast or famine.

P1010437
Duck pen

P1010436
Chicken coop by the vegetable garden 

P1010433
Ducks in their pen
Lilys
Flower garden looking toward shed


P1010429
Looking toward the barn

Duck_4
Duck about 5 weeks old



No comments: