Saturday, January 21, 2017

Women's March 01, 21, 17




Hi All
I think this day will go down in history. I don’t know how many people add up to the thousands of marches globally. It has to be millions. I went to the one in Eugene and there were thousands here. All I could see were people in every direction. It was raining, but that did not deter the crowd. It was quite a sight, pink hats, many signs, and flags, marching down two parallel streets a block apart, side by side across the distance of the street. I could not see the beginning in front of me or the end way behind. It was a sea of people. Just think of the energy , the wonderful vibration reverberating out across the world. When I got home I watched the live stream on you tube that Democracy now was recording. There were many speakers and I especially liked the one by Gloria Steinem. This is the beginning and I know it will continue. Be positive everyone.


Gloria Steinem

Michael Moore

Washington




No comments: