Wednesday, January 4, 2017

on the 11th day of Xmas, snow

orange car

Eugene is a not an old city and has wider roads, many parking lots, and  painted signs on the roads, for directions, buses, and bicycles. I do find these interesting and plan to make some paintings in the coming year of the signs.

Which Direction
a painting of parking lot in Amesbury MA

old factory
I did not paint many paintings in 2016. I do not stylize my realistic paintings, so I am trying to see from a different perspective. As you know I love geometry and that is what I look for in the city buildings.
Snow    photo from my window

It doesn't snow here very often

from 14th floor

Large pine cone from ponderosa pine tree

Time to take down the decorations


long needle pine and it's cone


New tee shirt from Christina




snow out the window


No comments: