Monday, January 9, 2017

winter wonderland

Out my window, some xmas lights still up

More snow and ice fell the last few days. There are no plows, so driving is terrible. They just waite for it to melt. I managed to get to the post office and finally mailed my Christmas letter to 40 friends and relatives. They don't shovel the sidewalks so walking wasn't that good either. However it is beautiful. At one time the snow flakes coming down, no wind ,were as big as quarters. It is great to watch from my 14th floor window. It doesn't snow here very often so this  situation gets lots of attention.  One of the residents turned 101 and there was a birthday party for her today. She is in perfect  health and sharp as a tack.


garden at Ya Po Ah

downdown slush

reflection in puddle parking lot. Ya Po Ah in background with Christmas sign on roof Peace on Earth

Ya Po Ah and trees in ice

from my window

big snow flakes 

night from my window

sun on tree, from my window

Ya Po Ah gadren

No comments: