Saturday, August 6, 2016

outside activities


On warm days I ride my bike to the river. There is a little beach where people go to get into the water.  The ducks and geese also like it there because people feed them. As you can see they are quite tame and swim among the people. It is fun to be with them in the water as I float around and they are only a couple of feet from me.
 Last Sunday downtown, streets near where I live were closed to cars.There were activities to watch and many people were walking and riding their bikes. The dancers did a zombie dance that was great. I enjoy seeing so many people of all ages, and races. I like the outfits they wear. There are a lot of street people, they sleep along the river, and on benches.Many have a pet dog, a bike and their belongings in knapsacks and plastic bags. It makes me sad to see them.

bike path along the river


first they go one way

and then they go the other








zombie dance












trees and flowers on the sidewalks


No comments: