Friday, August 12, 2016

Maine Excursions




On my next to  last day in MA before  going back to Eugene Christina , Doug and myself took a trip to Isle ofshoals.


Right by the dock is a small beach, mostly seaweed and rocks. I took a little swim and the water was not freezing cold.







 This is my 3rd trip tp Mongegan. The last trip The digital camera was a new invention, at least I did not own one, so that was a few years ago. Doug and I took a day trip. There is electricity on the island now in most places, more buildings, but it remains about the same. We walked through the village and hiked some of the cliff side. Many artists have painted scenes of Mongegan. It has everything. dramatic rock formations, cliffs  and quaint homes and fishing structures.







watercolor painted from trip years ago
watercolor






I love the design of these skiffs

watercolor painted from past trip



No comments: