Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pemaquid Point

Three at Attention
Had a little opening last night at the Pemaquid Watershed Association, 20 paintings in the show. The president was there. I asked how many members in the organization and he said 800. There were about 15 that showed up. I am for preserving the land and I bring attention to it in my paintings. None of them bought a painting. I sold the one above to another artist friend who came to the opening. I hope I don't sound unkind, they were nice people. Perhaps they don't understand artist speak for the times. We are recording life, the good the bad and the ugly. We are reporters with paint brushers. A picture is a thousand words. Mybe you have never been to Pemaquid Point but you can see it as I felt it and represented it in this painting. By seeing this painting you might like to go there and see the real physical place, dramatic, wild and beautiful.

No comments: