Saturday, March 19, 2016

Leaving

Front room with big painting
Well I did not get to paint on the big painting, will finish it in Eugene. Many things I wanted to do, time has run out. Everything I packed and went through brought back memories. The time went by so fast, the real live experience is so wonderful, the memory a shadow. At least memories can be revived from different times in our lives, things happen that connect them together and I know my entire life is stored in me some place and it is and always will be, even if I can't bring it to my present consciousness. I am trying to stay focused on the moment, thinking of past and future makes me cry. Doug and Christina have done most of the work.  Sunday they drive up with the truck and my friends will be here to help move everything into the truck. Monday I will leave and begin a new journey. When Charlie and I moved here in 1984 we knew no one. I can't remember how I met the friends I have in my life now. I will miss them so much, this beautiful place, swimming in the cove, walking with my dog, taking in everything around me. We say goodby to to those we love and hope we will see each other again. We will, because the bond is forever in this lifetime and beyond.
now there are passages through the house

same room, paintings on left,  boxes and furniture on right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back Cove will miss you. Safe travels and stay in touch.