Wednesday, March 2, 2016

GoFundMe more information


this is where the painting are http://audreybechler.blogspot.com/2016/02/leaving-back-cove.html

Surfs Up 10 x 15 $ 200.00
It is wonderful I am getting a good response to the fund raising for my trip. What I want to do for those people that like my work and can buy one, is for them to choose a painting, email me the title, pay for it by contributing the price of the painting to the fund, email me, and I will mail the painting to the address given me.
 For those in the Newboryport area
Alice Zingaro, Motes and Marge Motes have set up a show for me at the Newburyport Art Association, one week, June 26 to July 1. Pam, Alices mom was one of my best friends in Newburyport and I have kept in touch with Alice. I used to have a one person show at the Art Assoc every year for years. I may have the longest run of shows there of any other artist. The question is will I be there in person. Doug wants me to be there. I have been gone from the area so long how many people know of me. I have a few faithful friends and I would like to see them but I will have to come back from Eugene, and will I sell any paintings from the show. Well you can give me your opinion. It is always good to here from friends.

Road to Plum Island 18 x 24   $650.00


No comments: