Friday, March 4, 2016

Busy and in Chaos

Since Doug and Christina left last Monday I have not packed one thing or painted on my last large masterpiece. I have been on the computer a lot trying to set up the GoFundMe and connecting that to face book and my plogspot. I did it on my own and maybe I did't get it right but it sees to be working enough that people have responded. I am not into charity, I am hoping to exchange paintings for the contributions. I realize the price of my paintings are beyond what most of my friends can aford, and that maybe a incorrect  assumption on my part. However I price them for what I feel they are worth as I have many years of experance painting them and I as a person have selfworth not just with painting but with living. I will always have the belief that no matter what happens in our lives, we have set it up that way and it is for our growth and fulfilment and for the good of everyone that participates. We must remember that what we do, is not possible to do without the cooperation of all even those we do not know. I thank all that have contributed to the fund and keep plugging for me. It is amazing and I love you all for it.
Below is the painting I am working on. During full and new moons, tides are highest and lowest. Here the tide is dead low and it is mostly mud flats with the water chanels moving around the island.

 in different stages.   3 panels  total 36" x 72"

New Moon 5


start 1

New Moon 2

New Moon 3

New Moon 4

No comments: