Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The rally

 the rainbow umbrella  all inclusive, unity
Many people were shocked by the result of our election.
 below another statement I read.
Change is often created by a major event or a “push” in consciousness. In this case, it’s not the push caused by the one who got elected, but rather it’s the push by those who are affected. What systems need change? Is it time to address many things which are old in the government? Will people be pushed to see wiser ways, fix broken things, and react? If so, then the wild card is doing exactly what it was supposed to do.

Rally in Eugene
Today are rallies all over the country in surport of Standing Rock, the right for people everywhere to have good water, the right to demonstrate and stand for what is just, not only native Americans but for all people. The rain did not keep the people away.

This evening I went to see the movie Snowden at a theater that is a short walk from Ya Po AH. One person that put his life on the line to expose surveillance on citizens, a country where freedom and justice is our right, where free press is meant to keep citizens informed about the truth, and what is the truth., do we really know. It is under fix broken things.

One more thing. Does anyone have my Xmas letter for 2010. I am putting them in a book because  I misplace of lose them on the computer.  Since my memory is not so great, they are a record for me of what I have done in my life.   my email is audreybechler@gmail.com











The mother put her coat over the baby carrage whe it started to rain hard

No comments: