Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mushrooms and Halloween


 This morning when I looked out the window I saw the rainbow toward the west and in the east the sun rising over the horizon.


A week ago I went with a group from Ya Po Ah to the anual mushroom festival held in a park in 
Eugene. It was raining but the display of mushrooms were in a building, hundreds of varieties of mushrooms. There were booths with displays and products for sale and food venders. One part had a scare crow competition with about 20  set up among the trees. Many people of all ages attended the event.










 Halloween I went down town to watch the trick and treaters, children of all ages and their parients. Shops that had treats put ballons out and there was a map for parents to follow. Even the dogs were decked out. People were walking around having a good time.




Many witches

ninja turtles were everywhere




the youngest one in costume


 The sun was out Thursday and I had to go down town and took these photos


I am looking into a window reflection. You can see me  under the  mans arm.

graffiti is everywhere



These round containers are all over the city on sidewalks and they have trees and plants growing in them

No comments: