Thursday, December 15, 2016

Beauty of an ice storm




Teddy bears on book shelf
xmas tree in my studio apartment

Chris broght the tree and all my decoration that he had stored at his house Sunday and he set up the tree for me As you can see it is a full 7 foot tree and fits nicely in my small apartment. I am working on putting up the rest of the decorations. There was an ice storm Wed. and I took some pictures from my window and outside around Ya Po Ah. It took down tree limbs however the roads did not freeze up so driving was OK. It stayed frozen all day today Thursday and still is a beautiful sight, a winterland of ice.
from my window


The roses were still blooming

not all the leaves have fallen










wires covered with ice


out my window trees in ice




1 comment:

viewscaper said...

love the glimpse of your apartment with the tree and your wall hangings... you've transformed the space into a warm hippie haven it seems. I so miss your laughter! Thanks for the post!
Lots of love, Jane