Friday, March 23, 2018

eighty two years young

me in front of one of my abstracts 2012


I am proud to say I made it to 82 and I am thankful for all the good years I have lived and I plan to enjoy all the days I have left to live. My vacation life continues with good health, wonderful friends, loving family, time to do anything I want, no financial troubles, living in a beautiful environment. I don’t know why I have been so blessed. I do appreciate everything and everyone that has been a part of my life and learning experiences. I know many wonderful people that have enriched my life, and I appreciate an environment that has inspired my many paintings. My talent has enabled me to see the world in it’t physical glorious form and to be in awe of its creation. 
I found all the Birthday wishes to me on Facebook  and I thank everyone. 
Something is breaking down on my computer and I have lost some programs, like I can’t load  my photos from my camera. Doug  and Christina will be out in June for Lucy’s graduation from the University of Oregon and Doug will fix the computer  or get me a new one. I have started to paint again and just finished a geometric one. Happiness is doing what you love. 

So thanks friends for remembering me on my birthday.


our wedding 1961

Doug age one and a half and puppy Husky
My mom and me


I love hugging 2017

Pine Cone Hat, Halloween party


last picture taken of Charlie and me. 2007


1 comment:

Rebecca Wish Esche said...

Yay Audrey! May you thrive for many more healthy, joyful and productive years! 🙏🏽👏🏼❄️💙💕🌻🐇🌈❤️