Thursday, April 14, 2016

Transitional

dogwood in front of Chris's house
This is what spring looks like in Eugene. It has been sunny most of the time. The temperature varies a lot, cool at night and warm when the sun is out, 60ies and a few days in the 80ies. The apartment is not ready. They apparently had to do more work on it then expected. I have been planting the vegetable garden at Chris's house, walking around the area to familiarize myself to the landscape. So many beautiful trees and shrubs, very well manicured. It is too neat and pretty to paint. It is a little wilder out at the farm which is about 20 minites from Chris's house. I have to absorb stuff for awhile before I can paint it. Everything is in storage including my painting materials. I should be moving into the apartment next week.
The road is out by the house and the driveway leads to the barn, at the farm
The farm
                            



Chris's home in Eugene

Neighborhood around Chris's home

Spring in full bloom




No comments: