Sunday, March 29, 2020

The many things I like to do

There are many things I like to do and have done. Here is a list, first and at the head of the list paint, garden, sew, knit, make jewelry, and carpentry. I love water and swim whenever possible, I love to be in nature, and have taken thousands of photos. 
Right now I have a few sewing projects and hand sewing is slow so I just  bought a used sewing machine from a local business. It is very simple to use and is very well built, heavy,  back in the fifties? When my children were young I made some dolls, and teddy bears. The ones I have are need of repair so the girl doll got new hair and a new foot and then needed shoes but I don’ have much material to work with. I need to shorten the embroidered  skirt and there are other sewing projects I just finished the abstract painting of pink and green squares. Behind the sewing machine you can see the many necklaces I have made. I don’t have enough time to do all the things I love to do, so I will have to live to a hundred. 




the machine I bought It is a Brother Some necklaces I made in background on wall





I love this machine

inside of a sewing machine



down by the river








a recent rainbow

a neighborhood male turkey

No comments: