Friday, December 27, 2019

Years past and the year ahead

Greetings everyone as we move into 2020. It seems like a short time ago that we entered 2000. I wish you all well and most of all I want to thank everyone that looks at my posts and makes comments. I want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to do this as I do not spent much time on facebook myself. I do like to share my paintings and I do spend, when I am on the computer, a fair amount of time looking at other artists work because I get a lot of pleasure from seeing their work. It is amazing that I can see paintings from artists that live and work in all parts of the world. 
Happy New Year

All these paintings were painted before computers. Some of the buildings have been torn down and others changed. Images taken with a camera and film. Time marches on.










No comments: