Monday, September 30, 2019

Aldermere farm ocean trail Rockport MEhigh tide

Yesterday being a beautiful day and the future weather not looking good, my friend picked me up and we went to a rocky beach in Rockport. The trail went through the woods where we saw many kinds of mushrooms. I know nothing about mushrooms, but they are beautiful to see so I took photos of them. The rocks were also very interesting. Navigating on the rocks was not so easy. In the morning before Carol picked me up I went over to the cove, the tide was high and it was warm and calm so I went into the water for my last dip. It was cold but felt invigorating. Right now tides are extremely high today being a 11.9 foot tide. 







high tide on back cove

high tide back cove

milk weed in the field


Rockport beach













No comments: