Sunday, July 22, 2018

Time to leave Eugene for a month in Maine


Wires WC
Hi Everyone
 Tuesday July 24th I am leaving OR and flying to East Coast. Doug will be picking me up in Newburyport  MA and then driving up to Maine. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. It has been hot here in the 90ties  and I hope it is cooler in Maine and a few foggy days would be nice. 
Below are some photos of scenes at Ya Po Ah. I love all the different trees, shrubs and flowers that grow here.
Between the streets are alleys. This scene is from an alley. A lot of wires coming off this pole. Vines completely cover the side of the barn. Ay Po Ah in background.

seeds on tree
late afternoon
lettuce from my garden
basil and round zucchini from my garden 
rainbow over distant hill 14th floor

full moon from 14th floor
snow on the 3 sisters from 14th floor
Ya Po Ah gardens



broccoli in my garden
winter squash vine in my garden



No comments: