Sunday, January 10, 2016

My House

HI Everyone
Thank you all for sharing my images on Face book. It makes me feel good that you look at my work and give me your support. I am trying to get my work seen and hopefully move some of my paintings into other peoples homes. I had the best Christmas ever. The open house I had for two days brought in some nice people and a few sales. My tree is still up but I will be taking it down tomorrow. Very windy and hard rain today. It is really howling out there. Lost power for a few hours. Below are some images of paintings made of my driveway and house.

Snow in the rows
Winter Scene Evening
Light in the Windows
Evening Flight
First Show
Fog and Rain

1 comment:

Katherine Dunn/Apifera Farm said...

Hi Audrey, A friend of mine in Maine read about you moving to Oregon. Oddly, I am leaving Oregon for Maine, and am a painter/writer. We live on a small farm here and are looking for a place and like the feel of Waldoboro. I'd be happy to correspond with you too about your move. It sounds like Maine is part of you and always will be-I feel that way about our land/farm and each day is like a long goodbye now-but I know Maine is where we need/want to be. I also have a gallery here that I could put you in touch with that might take some of your work. You can contact me through my blog if you'd like www.apiferafarm.blogspot.com

katherine dunn