Saturday, May 30, 2015

Tidemark Gallery Show
The weather had been beautiful, and certainly appreciated after the cold and snow of winter. I too am gaining strength thanks to the Pacemaker that  saved my life. In deed it was quite a winter.  I have been in the garden, weeding, preparing the beds and planting vegetables. I still get tired but am doing better then a month ago. Life is full of surprises and the best thing to do is live each day the best you can and enjoy it. I go with the flow. The glass is half full.
The only gallery I am in is Tidemark in Waldoboro. Not much happens in this town so very few people come into the gallery, but it is my home town and I support it and want it to prosper. I have the June show so I will have about 30 paintings up. The opening is June 6, 5-7 pm.  I will have both my realistic and abstract paintings. Please come see my work. As much as I enjoy painting I also like to share it with others. It is the way I communicate about how much I love the place I live.

Dandelions and Forsythia
My driveway in spring, lawn covered with dandelions which I like.


Circling Gulls
Sometimes I see the gulls circling over the shore near the water. I don't know why they do this. I saw this scene with the light on the building and driveway and love the composition. The painting is not in the show because it is an not a standard size and I don't have a frame but it is a recent painting.



Cottages by the Shore
These cottages were built a long time ago, before all the regulations of being to close to the shore.



Island in the Cove
I walk to this spot all the time and swim off the rocks in the summer.



Corners #2

Green Circle

Blue circle

Blue Triangle

No comments: